Premises Distributed System (PDS for short) is a pre-set information transmission channel for computers, communication facilities and monitoring systems within or between buildings. Integrated wiring is to connect devices such as voice, data, and image to each other, and at the same time enable the devices to be connected to external communication data networks.
The wiring system can be divided into two types: integrated wiring and traditional wiring according to the implemented standards. At present, the integrated wiring system is widely used in the office applications of foreign-funded enterprises.
1. Working terminal system: it is composed of equipment connected between the terminal equipment and the information socket.
2. Horizontal wiring subsystem: Its function is to extend the trunk subsystem circuit to the user's work area.
3. Management terminal system: connect all kinds of public equipment with the main distribution frame.
4. Vertical subsystem: Connect the vertical trunk cable to the horizontal wiring subsystem on each floor.
5. Trunk subsystem: connect the main distribution with the distribution frame system on each floor.
6. Building group subsystem: realize the connection between different building information systems (cables, optical fibers, etc.).
7. Introduction of mainstream wiring brands: AMP, AVAYA, Panduit, Siemon, Tsinghua Tongfang, Putian, etc.